"We had a great experience with GSEP—this was our first time hosting a GSEP student, and we plan on applying again next year!"
Give a student professional experience in a real-world situation while getting help and gaining fresh perspectives during a 3-month summer project.
- Design a project in any of 3 areas:
- Data Analysis and Monitoring
- Needs Assessment
- Program Evaluation
- Provide a student with clear tasks and a goal.
- Provide a mentor.
- Host student for 12 weeks beginning in May, June or July.
- Attend a preceptor orientation conference call with GSEP in January
- Participate in a conference call with GSEP and the student at the project’s half-way point to discuss progress, next steps, and challenges (if any)
- Complete an end-of-project evaluation
- Read Frequently-Asked Questions From Agencies.